The path that leads to a change.

Happy Saturday readers! Welcome back to my blog. I haven't been posting much on here as my life has been in continuous changes the ...

Happy Saturday readers!

Welcome back to my blog. I haven't been posting much on here as my life has been in continuous changes the past months. 

On the 18th January I finished my exams and I got almost three weeks off. During those weeks from the 18th to the 5th February I didn't stop. My friend from Norway came to visit me for a whole week, so I had to show her around Spain. We went to Madrid for 4 days and we spent the rest of the days in my city. After that, I traveled to Copenhagen (Denmark) with my brother for 4 days from the 1st to the 4th of February. (I will make a specific post of my trip) 

After Denmark, I had to go back to the routine which included going back to Soria and to university. Returns are always hard but sometimes necessary. I started classes again on the 6th and every new subject sounds interesting and refreshing. I have five new subjects which are called: Rhetoric, Culture, English (as always, even though this is my last year), Terminology and Translation. 

Regarding to my love life. EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. (Whenever I am ready I will write a post about it). 

The other day I was attending to my Culture class on a Wednesday and the teacher started to talk about the three main characteristics of a society which are urban, conciliatory and changeable. The adjective that got my attention the most was the last one. She said that our society has changed throughout all the years due to many crisis. The word "crisis" has always had a bad connotation but If you stop for a minute, you realise that it's not always like that. It is the path that leads to a change. You can relate that to anything in life. For instance, when you have a love crisis is due to a failure and  something must change. When things end you have to think that they end for a reason and once you get used to your new "life style" you will be happy about what you changed.

CHANGE IS GOOD, DONT FOGET THAT. 

Love,

Fresia 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.