New section: Fashion

Just by looking at my blog it is easy to know that I changed the design. The old one was boring and I wanted to introduce new topics. I fi...


Just by looking at my blog it is easy to know that I changed the design. The old one was boring and I wanted to introduce new topics. I find this templete easier, more organise and everything looks prettier. I will probably add new things as i'm still learning to use this platform. I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I do. ðŸ’•

Today I wanted to introduce a brand new section called "Fashion". I will be posting my outfits of the day or new clothes that I purchase. 
This is the outfit I will be starting with. 


Top
Primark 
Two summer ago
? €


Denim jeans
Second-hand shop                    
From this summer        
25 €






You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.